- State by State
- About Us
- German Missionaries in Australia - A web-directory of intercultural encounters
|Piltawodli Native Location (1837-1845)|
|Port Keats Mission 1935-|
|Port Lincoln (1840-1853)|
|Rapid Creek (1882-1891)||
Jesuit mission in Darwin, representing the first Catholic institutional presence in the Northern Territory, relocated to the Daly River and considered 'a misery from start to finish'.
Rockhole was Bishop Raible’s attempt to break out of the mission model and extend the Pallottine presence in the Kimberley. It was very close to Moola Bulla and was completely undermined by the resistance from the Chief Protector of Aborigines.